Power supply unit, ViP, 24 VDC 3.5 A.
Power supply unit with battery charging and ViP (Voltage in Parallel) function, 24 VDC 3.5 A.
Power supply unit with ViP function can be connected in parallel to provide more power and redundancy and compensate for voltage drop in the cables.
Each battery backup can be installed as a standalone unit or to be connected via plus and minus with one or more power supply units. By connecting several units to each other, you can get more current and compensate for voltage drops in the wiring and thus achieve higher redundancy in the system.
Space is provided for two 12V / 7 Ah, 12V/12Ah or 12V 18 Ah accumulator in the metal box which also has opening and pry- off switches. The unit is protected against short-circuiting and overload. Mains failure, low output voltage, battery and fuse failure is indicated via LED and activates separate outputs with relays.
- EN-ST-000216/Grade 3, EN 50131-6 Grade 3, EN 50130-5 Class II, Saftey EN 62368-1, EMC EN 61000-6-3, SE-100168, 21-205 Class 3, FG 10.212-14801, F&P E-1030/21
- Supply voltage
- 230 VAC
- Output voltage
- 27,6 VDC
- Output current
- 3,5 A
- Space for accumulator (not included)
- two batteries 12 V /7Ah, 12 V/12Ah or 12V /18Ah
- Tamper protection
- Opening and pry off switches, max 48V / 100 mA
- Housing material
- Dimensions (L x W x H) mm
- 385 x 385 x 115