1. What are personal data?
Personal data is information that can be used to identify any living person, such as your name, email address, phone number related to you personally, etc.
2. What personal data do we collect?
1). We collect the following personal data:
- first name and last name,
- e-mail adress,
- phone number,
- the headquarters of the company that you represent or cooperate with and the position you hold,
- other data that you intentionally share, for example free text fields, web forms and other contexts.
2). We collect data:
- natural persons who are employees or otherwise represent entities cooperating or intending to cooperate with us (distributing our products, providing us with products, solutions or services, including transport services),
- natural persons who, by themselves or through a third party, provided us with their contact details in order to obtain general information about us or our products, or to cooperate with us for example by handing over a business card or sending an e-mail.
3. What is the purpose and legal grounds for the processing of your data?
1). Personal data is collected in order to:
- sending commercial information to you or the company you represent to provide you with marketing materials about our products and events related to the functioning of ALARMTECH for example newsletter (this applies only to people who have clearly declared their willingness to receive this type of information),
- implementation of the provisions of the agreements binding upon us, as well as in order to fulfill all kinds of obligations,
- other activities that you have explicitly asked us to do.
2). Legal grounds for our collection and use of your personal data:
- advertising and promotional activities, including the presentation of our activities, products and services, and events that may be of interest to you.
- proper implementation of signed agreements and fulfilling all types of obligations,
- to ensure compliance with the relevant legal provisions regarding lists of natural persons and organizations subject to sanctions and embargo (legal obligations) that we must observe.
- establishing trade cooperation,
- maintaining business relationships.
4. Who is the administrator of personal data?
1). The administrator, that is the entity deciding how your personal data will be used , is headquarter Alarmtech Sweden AB, Staffansväg 6A, 19278 Sollentuna Sweden with Org. No 556357-7203
2). You can contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at +46 8 79 81 860.
5. Who is your data transferred to?
We may share your personal data with companies belonging to our capital group and business partners, but only for the purposes described in this privacy notice. This means that we can transfer your personal data to organizations in countries within and outside the European Union and the European Economic Area.
We will not pass your personal data on to organizations in countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area without providing adequate means to protect personal data by providing so-called standard contractual clauses (approved periodically by the European Commission) to contracts concluded by us with a company from another country that receives your personal data.
6. How long is your personal data collected?
We will not use your personal data for a longer period than is necessary to meet the objectives described in this privacy notice. After this time, personal data are deleted or permanently anonymised, unless required or permitted by law to preserve them in whole or in part.
7. What are your rights?
1). You can verify, correct and complete your personal details at any time by contacting with us.
2). We guarantee you the right to access your personal data and the right to delete them, limit their processing as well as the right to transfer them. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling. You can also object to the processing of your personal data.
3). If you do not like the way we collect and use your personal data, please let us know. Then we will do our best to accommodate the comments you have received. Data privacy is very important to us, that's why we make every effort to protect and secure it in the best possible way. If you decide that we do not comply with this assumption, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Sw., Datainspektionen), or such other supervisory authority as may be determined in the future.