Power supply unit with ViP (Voltage in Parallel) function, 12 VDC / 3.5 A.
Power supply unit with ViP function can be connected in parallel to provide more power and redundancy and compensate for voltage drop in the cables. Space is provided for one 12V / 7 Ah, 12V/12Ah or 12V 18 Ah accumulator in the metal box which also has opening and pry- off switches. The unit is protected against short-circuiting and overload. Mains failure, low output voltage, battery and fuse failure is indicated via LED and activates separate outputs with relays.
- EN-ST-000279/ Grade 3, Safety EN 62368-1:2014/AC 2015 No: SE-100168, EMC EN 61000-6-3, SE-100168, EN 50131-6 Grade 3, EN 50130-5 Class II, 21-203 Class 3, F&P Danmark
- Supply voltage
- 230 VAC
- Output voltage
- 13,8 VDC
- Output current
- 3,5 A
- Space for accumulator (not included)
- 12 V / 7 Ah, 12 V/12Ah or 12V /18Ah
- Tamper protection
- Opening and pry off switches, max 48V / 100 mA
- Housing material
- Dimensions (L x W x H) mm