Acoustic Glass Break Detector with Anti-Mask
AD 800-AM is a new generation of acoustic glass break detector with Anti-Mask function which meets the requirements for grade 3 of the new standard EN 50131-2-7-2:2013, corresponding to the recommendations for high security installations.
The detector is designed to acoustically detect intrusion attempts into a protected area by breakage of a window or glass pane. The detector is based on the latest microprocessor technology and has a number of advanced algorithms connected to the acoustics of the room (Digital Room Compensation, DRC). Thanks to these algorithms, the detector can distinguish a glass breakage signal from other interferences and boasts high immunity to false alarms.
AD 800-AM has a newly developed active Anti-Mask function (overlay protection) with separate relay output for enhanced security. If attempts are made to tamper with the microphone or sensor, an Anti-Mask alarm is triggered.
Intended for indoor installation, the device can be mounted either on a ceiling or wall, opposite to the protected glass. The detection range spans 165°, which means that one detector can monitor multiple windows in a room. The detector is able to detect standard, tempered and laminated glass.
NOTE: Avoid mounting the detector in the corner of a room, close to louver windows and ventilation grills.
- Maximum coverage
- 9 m radius / 165°
- EN 50131-2-7-1:2013 Grade 3, VdS G117504, class B , SBSC 16-676 Class 3/4, F&P, FG
- Recommended glass surface
- Float glass 4 mm, laminated P2, P4 (4 mm + 4 mm)
- Maximum glass surface
- 6 x 6 mm
- Supply voltage
- 7 - 30 VDC
- Current consumption
- 12 mA @ 12 V, 7.3 mA @ 24 V
- Alarm output
- Relay, NC 50 mA, 50 V DC/peak AC, Rs ≤30 Ω
- Contact rating
- 50 mA, 50 V DC/peak AC, Rs ≤30 Ω
- Alarm indication
- Tamper protection / Rating
- Yes / 50 VDC / 50 mA
- INTRUSION and FAULT relay contact rating
- Relay, NC 50 mA, 50 V DC/peak AC
- Screw terminals
- Operating temperature range
- +5 to +40°C
- Housing material, Colour
- ABS plastic, White
- Housing protection class
- IP 31
- Dimensions (L x W x H) mm
- 68 x 40 x 109